Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

Ok, so I hope everyone had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving!  Now that Turkey day is over and much colder weather is starting to set in, I can only hope that this Winter isn't going to be as bad as 2010-2011, with that said my hopes were shattered when the morning news came on at the beginning of this week and they said that this Winter was going to be worse than last Winter, with higher record snow falls and lower temps that this past Winter.  All I can say is yuck....I don't like the cold, love seeing the fresh snow but only for Christmas Day then I am over it and it can go away.

So with tomorrow being the first day of December and I have done absolutely no Christmas shopping yet time is flying by and Christmas will be here before we know it.  We have our local HOG Chapter meeting coming up and it will be election's for all the positions in the Chapter.  Also coming up is our Annual Holiday Party, I am looking forward to being with all our HOG Brothers & Sisters, and as always, yes you guessed it the FOOD.

I have decided that next Spring I will embark on a little weekend journey of my own, I will be taking the Abate Class in the Spring 2012 to learn how to ride my own ride.  I am excited and looking forward to learning to ride.  I have been tossing this back and forth for a few years but have always chickened out and finally made up my mind to just do it and get past the fear!  So I will definitely  keep you all posted.  Wish me Luck! (cause I am gonna need it)

I will be posting again within the next week or so with some Holiday Pictures and memories to report.  So please stay tuned and don't stop following as there will be some exciting posting coming up!

I want to thank everyone for following my posts and hope that you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season, stay safe and feel free to leave a comment if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment